Saturday, February 4, 2012

be random.



                             

hello lovebugs!

i've gotten a bunch of new faces somewhere
over on that side of the page ---->

so i wanted to say hi and welcome to my little piece of the world
where i ramble about whatevers on my mind.

sometimes i write about serious things, sometimes i link up with other bloggers for fun things, sometimes i'd like to think im writing something thought provoking...but mostly i write about the random things i think about on a daily basis.

at the end of the day this blog is all me. and i love it.

so for whatever reason you've decided to come back day after day
to see what i have to say, thanks :)

find a good seat, get comfortable and take a look around.
 start from the beginning and work your way to the end..

..or if youre anything like me--
{ a person who likes to read the last page of a book halfway through
 just to know how it's all going to end to see if youre right }
start at the end and work your way back to the begining.

you'll meet my family, and my friends. you'll see the way i see the world around me.
 the awkward moments, the awesome moments, and the "wait..did that really just happen?" moments.
you might notice that i rarely capitalize letters, but i'm a teacher.
i'm a dreamer and a hoper (is that really a word? ehh, no matter)
i'm happy way more often than i'm sad.
and i really love my life.

to get you started here are a few of my favorite gems of posts past:

a little about me

fill up my life with yet to come surprises


sh*t my family says

i believe..

alis volat propriis

4 am and thoughts are running through my head

chapter 1..ish


but you know, you can really pick your own favorite :)

enjoy the weekends loves, xo

with a heart full of hope & a mind full of dreams

Sarah




1 comment:

  1. Oh my word! Why would you read the last page first?? Haha. I wouldn't want to read it first cause then I wouldn't read the book. :)

    ReplyDelete

say hello :)