image

image

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

coworker bonding...in the gym?


 
 
a mini blurb:
 
i have slept for and hour & a half.
two things are happening today:
i am up before the sun & i am going to spin class.
 
im pretty sure if i look outside at this very moment, pigs are flying past my window.
 
my officemate emailed me last night to let me know he signed me up for the 9 am spin class with him so i better show up. oh ok. i prefer to do my coworker bonding over a beer (okay really, does magners count as beer?) , but that's just me.
 
i have taken spin before, and fear that i am in trouble. or atleast my ladyparts are.
 
is it bad to go into work to use the gym........and then call out for the day?
 
 
the end.
 
 
happy wednesday people.
 
p.s i think i decided on a new blog name. i might spend the day writing it everywhere to see how i feel about it first before making it official ;)

p.p.s : have you liked my fb page yet? let's be facebook official!
because, you know it's not official until it's on facebook.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

say hello :)