image

image

Saturday, January 19, 2013

who says you can't go home?


Who says you can't go back, been all around the world and as a matter of fact
There's only one place left I want to go, who says you can't go home?


I've been keeping a not so secret secret: I'm moving back home.
I'm not sure when--maybe next month, maybe in six months, but I know I'm going.
My life here in Rhode island has been interesting, but my moving here was a mistake from probably the first week. I've had good times, and not so good times, and met a lot of people I wouldnt have, if I had never come back here, but now this chapter in my life is coming to a close. (Again)
It's funny, because I so desperately wanted to move away last year, and now I would move back tomorrow if I could. I guess I had to go away to really appreciate what I was leaving behind.
I'll miss things and people here from my Rhode island life, but if they're really meant to stay in my life they will.

my parents are thrilled, my brother is undecided. i think i might be winning him over though.

So, who wants to help me find a job back in new york? :) 

1 comment:

  1. well at least you took a chance! good luck on moving back and finding a job! :)

    ReplyDelete

say hello :)