image

image

Saturday, January 25, 2014

2014

I don't really believe that things will happen when you stop looking for them, get busy making your own life, put a wish under your pillow or something and all those other cliched things people love to tell their single friends mostly because I've heard too many of them and I know I've been too broken for years to really be ready for any of it. What I do believe though is, one day you can just be doing something completely ordinary and look at the person next to you and think to yourself...yes, this could work. and suddenly it doesn't feel like it's only been days or weeks, just a whole lot of moments blurred together where you realize that you're happier than you've been in a long time and the ache you were carrying around inside you seems to almost have never existed. 



with a heart full of hope (and it's shiny & new!) and a mind full of dreams, 


xo

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

say hello :)