image

image

Thursday, November 15, 2012

i spend all day thinking of dumb things to post on facebook



so I have yet again joined the world of online dating. except this time I'm planning on actually following through with it. I even just sent out two messages, mostly because the second guy had the best profile I've ever read, ever.

exhibit a:

"I graduated with a Bachelor's in Criminal Justice. I'm essentially paid to be a human flagpole, but it pays really well. I guard banks which is funny because my mom always told me I'd end up standing in a bank with a gun; I think she meant something else. I spend all day thinking of dumb things to post on facebook and my blog."

trust me on this one: this guy would be a good time. not even kidding, im hoping he'll reply back to me.

wish me luck!

with a heart full of hope & a mind full of dreams

Sarah

oh p.s. looks like I lost another two followers. that's like five in the last two weeks. was it something I said? ....good thing I don't actually blog for the numbers. thanks to you guys for sticking around, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

say hello :)