image

image

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

it's like a free ride, when you've already paid.



saturday night, after a night of relaxing {and indulging in lots some wine} i wrote a post about my imaginary future wedding that'll happen at some point in the next twenty years or maybe never according to my mom during this exchange that took place last weekend during my parents visit.

" Look sarah, a davids bridal!"
"Oh good mom, ill remember to go there when I get married in 10 years."
"10 years...or never. It doesn't happen for everyone but its ok as long as you're happy" ".....wow...thanks mom, so inspiring"

right. so anywayyyyyy.

i wrote my post, published it and went to sleep saturday night.
the next morning, i woke up to find out one of the two great loves of my life
{so far, here's hoping}
had gotten engaged.


ironic?

like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife.


karma's a bitch.

want to know why i think karma's rubbing it in my face now?

take a trip down memory lane with me here to find out just how awful i really am.

hope you all had a lovely weekend!

with a heart full of hope & a mind full of dreams

xo

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

say hello :)