image

image

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

where i intended.



the irony of my life never ceases to amaze me.



i up and moved back to rhode island for no apparent reason other than i was driving back from a weekend away and realized i wanted to find any possible reason to stay, so i basically did.

i applied for a job i didn't get, and then got a job i've wanted for years, if only for a temporary while.

i got sick, got admitted to the hospital for days for the first time since i was born, and really was reminded of just how much people care about me, even if i don't hear from them for months (or even years) at a time.

i moved out of my apt, into my own place and am happily surrounded by all my stuff, creating a space that for the first time, in a very very long time, is totally and completely my own.

i'm writing my own rent checks, which in itself is a huge deal.

i may be single, but atleast im not in a relationship anymore with someone who doesnt't value me.
i'll be ok with myself until i meet that special someone.

i've made so many new friends, and while the quantity isn't important, the quality of them is and i'm glad for that.

i've had a major boost in self esteem and leave the house telling myself im beautiful much more often than i do thinking im disgusting, despite the fact that i haven't lost those forty pounds i hoped to have dropped by now.

and today i found out that something special i've been working on for a few months was approved, and while i do plan on having a special post all about it, let's just say that my heart is completely and totally full of joy today.

so, i'm still a little lost in life, on the verge of turning 27, still looking like im 17, only sometimes part time employed. short as ever, but feeling more at peace with myself daily, and mostly totally happy.

it was a beautiful day, and i have a beautiful life.
thanks for being a part of it.

with a heart full of hope & a mind full of dreams

xo

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. :) things seem to have a way of working out just as they are supposed to, if we let them. ; )

    big love!

    ReplyDelete

say hello :)