image

image

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

all bobby pins are not created equal

linking up with michelle at the vintage apple for 
oh how pinteresting wednesday!

{ i don't know why it won't let me paste her link up button in here...but i have a sneaking suspicion it's because i'm at work and not supposed to be on blogger} 


a superficial post about things that i { and probably you} shouldn't care about
since theyre not #reallifeproblems
but do anyway:


i wish my favorite nail polishes were never ending. like the bottle just refilled themselves when they were running low
all bobby pins are NOT created equal
my hair and i really should learn how to co exist
hairstyles that are supposed to look "easy and thrown together" should not require 20 bobby pins OR 10 minutes or more to accomplish.


high school kids are awkward. and really tall.

{you get a picture of me for this one. i imagine this is the perspective the kids have when they look (down) at me. except im wearing appropriate clothes and am not in a bar. }


6 am should really happen more like at 11.. or even 12.

fresh made, hand rolled doughnuts smell delicious and should be healthy for you

when i pin things, they should just automatically appear in my closet. custome tailored, to fit my t rex proportioned little arms and legs, and my little duck feet.

like this:


and these:



Source: hearst.co.jp via Sarah on Pinterest


is the sunshine out yet? summer...beach...anyone?

someone should pay me for being awesome.
the end.

with a heart full of hope & a mind full of dreams

xo

Sarah

5 comments:

  1. I agree that people should pay us for being awesome! That's definitely my dream job! And last time I checked doughnuts were healthy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all your pins, but the curly hair one...SOOOO true! :)

    Cindy at Notes in the Key of Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT pins. I love that nail polish wall, I am obsessed with buying a new color every week right now. I wish I had that collection! I love the lay in the sun pin too, one of my favorites! Have a great Wednesday!

    xo-Leah
    http://yoursunnyside.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. dang thats alot of nail polish! & i love those flats.

    happy wednesday
    xx :: ashlyn

    let it be beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy moly thats a lot of nail polish!

    ReplyDelete

say hello :)