image

image

Sunday, March 11, 2012

little letters



Photobucket

{or saturday's letters as it seems}

dearest adopted students: looks like we'll be hanging out together for another four weeks. guess we can't be twitter friends justtttt yet. (or ever.) dear dream job: will you be mine? please, pretty please? dear mane of mine: thanks for being awesome these last few days. if only you'd grow to some luscious great lengths in the blink of an eye. dear dphie: thanks for reminding me why i chose to be a part of this experience so many years ago, and renewing my love of a bigger sisterhood. dear hope high school track: you were exactly what i needed the other day. doing laps on your bright rubber track turf thingy surface made me feel accomplished especially since i was there by choice and not because someone was yelling at me to run. (ohhhh, high school memoriesssss) dear LBD: apparently everyone has a go to one hanging in their closests. i am not one of those people, but i finally found one i love and got it in two sizes, my current size and a smaller one, yep. get going diet, keep it up. Dear Alice in Wonderland, all the Narnia movies and all the Harry Potter movies:  how many times can I watch you this weekend? so far I've got one Harry, one Narnia and two Alice viewings done and done. and saturdays not even over yet. Dear South Carolina: i want you to be my home. i know you're mad since i moved further north instead, but i'll get there i promise. Dear nest on my head, again: i know you've finally quit on cooperating with me {except for your rare behavior tis week} but when you do grow to great lengths sometime in the future i plan on doing this, this or this so get growing. dear anyone i talk to, and by talk i mean text: if i ask you what you're doing, the polite thing to do is ask what i am doing as well, even if you don't care. i acknowledge tons of convos i could care less about on a daily basis, i'd appreciate it if you'd fake it sometimes for me too. dear crockpot: loveyou, you self sufficient pot of love, you. dear top knots: you've replaced my go to braid for last minute hairstyles. three bobby pins and im good to go? sold. dear mustache jokes and paraphenalia: you make everything better. Dear self: something about hearing people call you Ms. Cort a million times a day never gets old, and yet never sounds normal at the same time. Still think someone is talking to me when i hear "Sarah?" get used to it. dear guy i met online: you seemed legit, and we had a mutual friend in common so i was more willing to give this whole online thing a shot. we had plans to meet, and then i stopped hearing from you two days before our plans and haven't since. so why are we facebook friends? you want to know about my life, but not actually meet me in person? ohok. dear genetics: thanks for keeping me looking young. it might get annoying having people mistake me for a student on the regular, but...it did come in handy yesterday when i decided lunch duty was the most boring experience of my life and decided to blend myself in with the students and slowly back my way out of the caf.

and...that's all. (or way too much)

Happy weekend lovebugs!

with a heart full of hope & a mind full of dreams

xo

Sarah



see? everything better.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the LBD!! I am in love with your blog. Newest reader!

    ReplyDelete

say hello :)