image

image

Thursday, March 29, 2012

ohhh life.

i haven't blogged in weeks!


considering there used to be days when i couldn't wait to get my hands on a key board so i could pass on my gems of wisdom to you guys...it's leaving me a little bit out of sorts.

and yet, i actually feel like i can't keep my eyes open long enough right now to share anything awesome with you right at the moment.

i will leave you with this though:

 yesterday I wandered around walmart for a half hour, gave up attempting to get any of the things i actually went there for and ended up having a roast beef sandwich at subway for dinner & getting a gel manicure.

at walmart.

that place is like disneyland for the hopeless.

chat soon? don't abandon me just yet?

absence makes the heart grow fonder :)

xo

with a heart full of hope & a mind full of dreams,

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I haven't hardly blogged this past week either. Things are just crazy! I think we all get there at some point.

    PS You've been tagged...
    http://romancingrachel.blogspot.com/2012/03/11.html

    ReplyDelete

say hello :)