image

image

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

the key to happiness

This past weekend I got to spend time with some of my greatest friends. Friends that I've only known since college, but feel like I've known my whole life. Sometimes, I feel like they're strangers I barely know.

Every time I have a mini reunion with anyone Ive ever felt bonded with, I leave feeling..torn. slightly confused. happy and sad at the same time. jealous. anxious.

and then I decided I came to this conclusion:

I think the real key to being happy isn't by envying the success of your loved ones, whether it be in their relationships, careers or even their own personal growth - but in realizing that for now being happy for them is enough, even while you work to figure out where you're going in your own life, and knowing that when the time comes those same loved ones will share in your own joy as well.

and that's that.

have a wonderful end of the week loves!

with a heart full of hope & a mind full of dreams

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

say hello :)