image

image

Friday, October 14, 2011

hey you! yeah, you!



I'm off to spend the night visiting my best friends! I have a cold and am slightly miserable but I'm going to go and spread my germs anyway. It's a guaranteed good time- a night full of dancing and awful pictures in the greatest pub/club/cover band venue ever and I'm soooo ready for it :) While I'm away (even though it's just one night) I'll leave you all with this:





via pinterest
 
I love it. Sometimes we all just need a little reminder of how amazing we are. Read it, believe it, even make it the background on your computer! (i did)

Happy Friday! :)

2 comments:

  1. great post! :) and HEY YOU..


    smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy message! And thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fun time!

    ReplyDelete

say hello :)