image

image

Thursday, October 27, 2011

It's ok thursday!

First off, let me say hi to my new followers! Thanks for stopping by and hanging out with me :)
I started this blog as a private way to talk about things that were going on in my life, but as I've continued keeping it up and welcoming the world into seeing it, I'm glad to see that people don't mind my ramblings!
So stay awhile, say hello, and enjoy the randomness that is my life. I'm happy to share it with you



Its Ok Thursdays

Today I'm linking up with Amber from Brunch with Amber & Neely from A Complete Waste of Makeup for "It's Ok" Thursday! I may or may not be on my way to going link up crazy since I figured out how to join in :)

It's ok...

..to be excited that I can finally join in to link ups! They baffled me until yesterday.


..to want to lay in bed all day watching movies because it's pouring rain outside


..to be afraid I'll never get a teaching job


..to be more excited about writing on my blog than I am about applying for said teaching jobs


..to have a crush and believe it will really work out


..to watch American Horror Story through the spaces of my fingers because the whole show freaks me out..but I can't stop watching it


..to be super excited about my halloween costume and it's lack of sluttiness..i'm definitely getting older


..to want to just block every one of my fb friends that are getting married, engaged or pregnant for just a couple of days..i need a time out from the reality of growing up


..to love my super casual work "uniform" while my friends complain about wearing suits and heels to work


..to pin tons of things on pinterest that "i'd definitely make/cook/build/start doing that"...one day

..to be excited it's payday...and only because that means I can get my eyebrows done today. I need a cushion to make myself feel better about not doing them myself


..to want more followers. I know, I know, it's cheesy to want people to like you, but I get so excited when I see I have a new one, and a little :( when I see someone stopped by to read but didn't decide to follow me


..to actually like my hair better on the second day of not washing it than the day i actually wash it, it gets so soft and shiny


..to change my nail polish color atleast three times a week..i just love so many colors!


Ok that's all for now! Happy thursday loves :)
Want to see what other people are saying "it's ok" to? head on over to Amber or Neelys blogs to find out

with a heart full of hope & a mind full of dreams,

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally with you on the staying in bed today. I so should have stayed in bed! And I love my hair on the 2nd day too haha. I thought I was the only one! Anddd I'm now following :)

    -Holly @ Eight Six Eleven

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES. some of theses i was like "AMEN SISTAAA!!!"

    {like about the facebook blocking thing and the wanting more followers...}

    safety in numbers, safety in numbers. :)

    ReplyDelete

say hello :)