image

image

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

pinteresting wednesday!




google

So this is my first time doing a link up and I'm hoping  a. I do it right, and b. it works :)
I LOVE pinterest. in fact, it's because of all the awesome blogs I follow that I found out about it and then got hooked on it. One of my favorite ladies over at The Vintage Apple hosts "oh how pinteresting Wednesdays" so that we can all show off our favorite pins of the week.

I can lose hours of my life on pinterest so it's hard for me to choose just a few of my faves from this week, but i gave it a shot. It's a little bit of everything: fall things I loved, hobbies I want to start, new years resolutions I don't want to wait til new year's for, crafting ideas, diy home improvements and all sorts of other random things...so enjoy!

Wanna follow me on pinterest? Just click my red pinterest button on my sidebar and join the fun. You need to be invtied to join pinterest so if you don't have a pinterest account and want to join, send me an email and i'll send you an invite :)












Source: 9gag.com via Sarah on Pinterest









Source: None via Sarah on Pinterest



Source: None via Sarah on Pinterest



Source: None via Sarah on Pinterest



Source: None via Sarah on Pinterest




Source: None via Sarah on Pinterest



Source: None via Sarah on Pinterest




Source: None via Sarah on Pinterest











Source: tumblr.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Hope you enjoyed my random finds of the week so far! head over to The Vintage Apple to see what other people have shared :)

with a heart full of hope & a mind full of dreams,

Sarah






3 comments:

  1. Love your running photo comparisons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Such a wonderful, rainy morning treat to read. Love the running pics - so true! (Well, for me at least :)

    Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that idea for hanging scarves, I so need to do that!

    ReplyDelete

say hello :)