image

image

Monday, November 7, 2011

christmas bells are ringingggggg



is it too soon to write my Christmas list?
i'm not really sure...
i went to the mall the other day and the christmas displays were out


and the holiday cups are at starbucks
and the new christmas cds came out already..like this one:


and this one:

well my brother asked me what  I want sooo I guess I'll figure it out now so people aren't making a last minute scramble to get me something

when I say people I actally mean just my little brother and my parents because those are the only people I get gifts from these days

anddd my brother is really the only one who gets me something I actually want. My parents usually get me something random and lots of socks and pjs haha :)

so I suppose i'll rack my brain for a few of the things I would like to receive inside those lovely packages under the tree

(yea seriously, like I have to try that hard to think of stuff)
I would really like this: 

Source: clinique.com via Rachel on Pinterest


and this:



andddd alll the rest of these things:





Source: google.com via Theresa on Pinterest
 this with this




Source: walmart.com via Lindsay on Pinterest











Source: apple.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: torrid.com via Sarah on Pinterest



Source: torrid.com via Sarah on Pinterest








annnnnd these:

Source: google.com via Blair on Pinterest


Source: sahalie.com via Nicole on Pinterest



Source: etsy.com via Michele on Pinterest


but i'd be ok with some new pjs too :)


 I could probably think of 20 more things I'd like and right after christmas I'm sure I'll think of something so obvious that I wanted and completely forgot about! Have you made your wishlists yet? Asking for something huge, or a bunch of necessities? Something special you don't want to get yourself? Tell me, i love to know what other people are wishing for :)

with a heart full of hope & a mind full of dreams

sarah

6 comments:

  1. LOVE those socks! Why did I just get so excited over socks??

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm I may have to steal this list as my own!!
    have you heard the buble cd? i'm deciding if I should get it! i am in looove with all things christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we're meant to be blog besties. I love: red holiday cups, early christmas lists, she & him and michael buble christmas albums, and every single thing on that list!!

    xoxo,
    megs [at] Shine On

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your list! You're giving me some good ideas for mine too! lol. And I got the She & Him album the day it came out - I am totally hooked! Yay Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, I'm such a sucker for those holiday cups too! They always get me in the spirit! :) and I'm obsessed with all things Buble, but I don't have his Christmas Album, I think I'll have to get it and perhaps take *NSYNC off rotation which may or may not have been playing for the holidays straight for 10 + years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have gray uggs i bought last spring and I can't wait to break them out! also i love zumba but i just have the DVDs not the "games" (dont know what else to call them)...i really want to try it tho!

    ReplyDelete

say hello :)