image

image

Monday, December 5, 2011

Nail Polish Swap Reveal!









A few weeks ago, i decided to join a nail polish swap hosted by
the lovely celia & tara
because let's face it, im a little obsessed with nail polish and cannot resist a new shade every chance i get :)

i adored my swap partner
Jess!

She got me when she said she loved drinking hot tea, even if it made her sound "old ladyish"
for real, we could be irl friends, and sit around sipping tea to our hearts content

anyway, she spoiled me...here are my goodies!



i love bright colors and jess picked out these beauties from my favorite brand sinful colors! i actually had JUST ran out of the one on the left called "dream on" so it was meant to be!
Also in my new treasures - owl things bc i love them: a bookmark bc i read non stop, a little statue her mom gifted me (haha) and a wallet! plus a little cosmetic bag!
i mean seriously, could i have gotten a better partner?!

i adore everything jess, thank you so much for putting so much thought into me :)

i hope you all enjoyed this as much as i did!

with a heart full of hope & a mind full of dreams

Sarah

5 comments:

  1. how cute! your partner did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh, so cute! love it!

    xoxo,
    megs [at] Shine On

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so sweet! I'm so glad you loved everything. I seriously had no idea that you had just run out of the one color. we SO could be IRL friends, just sitting around and drinking tea and chatting. (BTW, you're probably only like 2 hours from me ... not far at all when it comes to bloggers ...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness!!! i love that owl wallet! =)

    ReplyDelete

say hello :)