image

image

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

wed (nes) day



good morning, good morning
& happy wednesday!

linking up with Michelle at the vintage apple
for:


let's pin together shall we?



hahahaha


true story.

Source: tumblr.com via Ashley on Pinterest




i dont even like shorts, but i'd probably, most definitely, wear these



yumsss tomato & mozzarella grilled cheese. every single day


i don't even buy books in the first place,
but i will not buy a book with a movie picture instead of the real thing

Source: google.com via Megan on Pinterest
i did this in my room, minus the frames
but im thinking of adding the frames when i do it again in my new room

or like in the library, or cvs, or just plain anywhere that's obvious
adorable!!


i feel your pain dude. little arms, little legs.

can i find THESE under the tree this weekend?!


Source: gilt.com via Jaci on Pinterest
this reminds me of beauty & the beast, my favorite!!


keri russell...you make me not afraid to cut my hair



when i grow up, and have a kid, i hope to look this cool



this is how i think i look wearing my raybans. no, seriously, for real.


the colors, the accessories, the vest. lovelovelove

that's all for today folks, i'm trying to figure out my facebook timeline.

has anyone tried it yet?...can we say awkward?

with a heart full of hope & a mind full of dreams

Sarah


1 comment:

  1. I have almost every single one of those pinned!!

    I loved the Nicole Richie one and wanting to be cool when having a child. I thought I was cool when I popped my kid out at 19, but since then, I look like a Target shopping soccer mom. I'm trying to get cool back LOL

    ReplyDelete

say hello :)